Build velocity, bulletproof your body & develop power that transfers to the circle
Brickwall Softball is proud to partner with softball S&C expert Coach Mark Dillon, to provide this game changing strength development program for pitchers
The Strong BASE Program:
Our foundational level of training built for pitchers with less than one year experience with resistance training
What you'll get:
- Monthly programming with 3 sessions/week designed by Coach Dillon, MS, CSCS, RSCC, USAW-L1SP.
- Detailed instruction & demo video for each exercise
- Program sheet to download & track progress
- Programming includes
- Proper warm-up, arm care, mobility, movement prep, rehab & activation, breath work, & recovery routines
- Curated exercises that effectively transfer to the pitching motion by targeting strength, explosive power, agility
- Membership includes new programming & instructional videos monthly
Who is this program for?
This program is for pitchers of any age who are committed to improving their strength & conditioning and want expert guidance.
What is the commitment?
- Pitchers able to commit 3-4 hours weekly to strength training.
- The base level program is for anyone who has less than 1 year of resistance training experience.
- The developmental level workout is for those that have at least 1 full year of resistance training experience. Advanced programming will be introduced to the athlete after completion of the developmental program.
- The athlete is responsible for consistently completing the program as assigned to the best of her ability and for executing the exercises safely & properly as they are instructed by Coach Dillon.
What equipment do I need?
Access to a basic gym, weight room or home gym with the following equipment or a suitable substitute is strongly recommended
- Set of dumbbells
- Barbell & plates
- 10-20 yards of open space
- Resistance bands: 1 light & 1 medium to heavy.
- Recommended: 1 hip loop band, 1 band with handle
- 14-24" plyo box
- Flat or adjustable weight bench
- Medicine ball of 4-10 lbs. (soft-sided preferable)
- Foam roller
- Jump rope
- 1 PVC pipe or dowel (approx: 4-6ft long, 1-1.5 in.)
How do I submit questions?
This service is a recurring membership, billed monthly until cancelled.
[Please note this product is non-refundable after purchase]